- This submission category is for students who are completing:
- City and Regional Planning Hons
- 120/180 credit Masters applications where you have answered 'no' to all 4 overview ethics questions
- NO PhD applications should be submitted via this category
- Please ensure that your application form has been signed by both you and your supervisor before you upload it.
For any queries please contact Mcebisi Mdluli on firstname.lastname@example.org or 021-650-2374
Any person planning to undertake research in the Faculty of Engineering and the Built Environment (EBE) at the University of Cape Town is required to complete this form before collecting or analysing data. The objective of submitting this application prior to embarking on research is to ensure that the highest ethical standards in research, conducted under the auspices of the EBE Faculty, are met. Please ensure that you have read, and understood the EBE Ethics in Research Handbook (available from the UCT EBE, Research Ethics website) prior to completing this application form:
Click on the Submit button to begin editing your application.
- Please see the submission instructions at the end of this document.
- Please note that EBE EiR committee will not review or sign off on projects that are already in progress or have been completed
- NB: A copy of this completed and signed application form must be included with your thesis/dissertation/report when it is submitted for examination (Undergraduate and Postgraduate).